Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weekend Kickoff

Good morning friends! Happy Saturday :) I hope all of your weekends are off to a great start- mine is looking good so far. I let myself sleep in a bit this morning cause I was up a little late watching movies. Instead of going to the morning yoga class today I decided that I'd go this afternoon and take the morning to get some things done around the house.

First things first I decided to have a real breakfast this morning, as much as I love my pre-yoga banana I've been craving some cereal for days now! So I fed my craving with a bowl of Kashi Go Lean, with a sliced banana, some coconut milk, and a drizzle of raw agave to give it a little sweetness :)


Once again I apologize for the quality of photos- for a phone the iPhone does take pretty good pictures, but it needs better lighting usually, haha.

Now I'm just doing some laundry - 30 consecutive days of hot yoga = frequent washing of yoga clothes and towels haha. I'm about to throw them in the dryer and hit up the market before yoga- it's my first market trip of the summer so I'm super excited!

Before I go, here is the quote for Day 4:

"Smile, breathe and go slowly."

-Thich Nhat Hanh

It's like a little reminder of yesterdays lessons on smiling, haha. I'm gonna try extra hard to apply this one today, on and off the mat.

I'll update on today's class and my market adventures a little later!

xo April

No comments:

Post a Comment