Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 5!

Today's quote is one I have heard many times over the years, but that certainly does not make it any less true.

“Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right.”

-Henry Ford


I am a firm believer in the power of positive thinking, not only in situations like the 30 Day Challenge, but in day to day life as well.


I was skeptical about even doing this challenge, because as I mentioned before, I had a number of reasons why I couldn't make it to yoga everyday. But when I really took a look at everything I have going on this month, and though I can totally do this challenge, it made the world of difference. It is so easy to convince yourself that something is impossible without ever really giving it a chance.


I am so happy that I decided to go ahead and sign up for the challenge, because even though I am only 5 days in it has already been an amazing experience. The simple act of doing something for myself, and doing something I love, after months of ignoring the things in life that make me happy has quite literally been life changing.

The past few days have involved a lot of decisions regarding my future, and as much as I wanna share them, I still have a few things to take care of before I can put it all out into the blog world. Let me just say that exciting things are going down in my life, and I can't wait to share them!


I'm off to bed, Day 6 starts bright and early tomorrow (I'm gonna aim for the 8am class!)

Night Lovelies xo




No comments:

Post a Comment