Monday, June 6, 2011

20% Down, 80 more to go!

“Do not aim for success. If you want it, just do what you love and believe, and it will come naturally.”

-David Frost

Day 6 was a bit of a struggle today- I'm not sure what it was, maybe I ate too close to class, or didn't have enough water, but I felt really sick today. I spent a good portion of the class in various resting postures- and felt nauseous throughout my practice.

I called in sick to work, and came home and made sure to drink lots of water and have some lunch. I rested for the afternoon and caught up on the last episodes of Greys Anatomy and Private Practice for the season.
---

At about 2pm I went to help my friend Bhreagh get some last minute things for her upcoming trip to Australia (she leaves Friday!). She is going for two months, and is going to have such an amazing time, I wish I could go with her, but I know she is gonna have so much fun!

Bhreagh and I a year ago at our convocation.

After our little shopping excursion Bhreagh and I went back to her place where her boyfriend made us a delicious stir-fry for supper!


Onions, red and orange peppers, broccoli, asparagus, shanghai bok choy, and peanuts over rice- it was DELICIOUS!

After dinner Bhreagh and I headed across the bridge to coach our special olympics gymnastics team :) I hadn't been in a long time, and it was so good to be back. It was Bhreagh's last day, so we ended a little early and had a special treat that the other coach and her daughter had made (amazing gluten-free brownies that I sadly did not get a picture of).

We do a but of yoga with our girls as well, which is super fun! Here is a picture I took a while ago of the athletes in Childs pose. So awesome!


That's it for Day 6, I'll be back tomorrow with Day 7 updates!!

xo April

No comments:

Post a Comment